Shipping & Returns
Orders generally ship from our warehouse within three business days. Orders shipping directly from the manufacturer may take up to four weeks to ship if it is a special order. Look for the Quick Ship! text in the products description to assure your item will arrive quickly.
All items in a single order will be shipped together unless it includes items shipping directly from the manufacturer.
Most packages in your order can be tracked via our carriers' websites. It may take up to 1 business day for your information to be posted on the carrier's website from the date your order is shipped. Order tracking is available for orders placed within the last 45 days.
Please note: ForYourSalon.com
does its best to ensure your delivery arrives on time. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, including unforeseen delays.
For example, your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for any of the following reasons:
- Order contains items with longer than 2 day processing time.
- Large orders that have more than 100 items may require longer processing time
- Order is being fulfilled directly from the manufacturer
- Delays due to problems with credit card authorization and verification
The items in your order may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure that they arrive on time and undamaged. Most packages are trackable via the carriers' websites. Sign into your account to track an order.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return your product, provided it is in unused condition, and it is within 30 days of your invoice date. All damaged/defective items must be reported within seven days of the delivery date. We are not responsible for return shipping. Returned special order items (that is defined as any item that ships directly from the manufacturer) are subject to a 33% restocking fee, items will be exchanged for store credit only. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returns will not be accepted without a prior authorization. Please email email@example.com
to obtain a Return Authorization number.
Copyright © ForYourSalon.com, All Rights Reserved.
- Returned items must be in unused condition, and with all original packaging, including any and all documents (owners manual, installation instructions, etc.)
- Absolutely NO returns and/or exchanges on custom orders.
- If you have received an item that is damaged, defective, or not as ordered, you may return the product to ForYourSalon.com for a refund or replacement within 30 days of its receipt, provided that ForYourSalon.com is notified within seven days of delivery.
- ForYourSalon.com cannot and will not be responsible for work performed by others.
- ForYourSalon.com installation DOES NOT include any plumbing or electrical work.
- If a package is received damaged, please refuse delivery. Concealed damage reported within seven days and all packing materials and carton must be saved for inspection or the shipping company will not pay the claim.
- After seven days, returns or claims of damage will not be honored.
- Any returns sent to ForYourSalon.com without receiving a prior authorization will be returned to the sender unopened.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded on returned items.
- We strongly recommend that you fully insure the package you are returning. this is for your protection, in the event the package is lost or damaged in transit.
- Hair color cannot be returned.
- Returns on quantity purchases are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shampoo bowls, sinks, backwash units, pedicure units, and other equipment that requires a plumber cannot be returned once they are hooked up to a water source and/or drain.
- Additionally, all plumbing on shampoo bowls, backwash units, pedicure spas, and all other equipment that requires water to or drainage from must be performed by a licensed plumber. Failure to do so voids the manufacturers warranty.